DDWSnippets placement of code behaves strangley on windows or am I missing something?

I am not sure if this is supposed to work like this but when I try to insert snippets from a list in my document by pressing enter on the choosen snippet from the list. It isn’t placed where the cursor is.
What am I doing wrong?

You’re not doing anything wrong… document sync has never worked correctly in Windows. It works intermittently but once the data connection between scide and sclang is broken, it can’t recover without restarting the IDE. It’s been logged as multiple issues but nobody has been able to figure out why.

Unfortunately DDWSnippets can’t do anything to work around the bug – there’s no programming interface to get the correct cursor position. (There’s an API, which is reliable in Mac and Linux but unreliable in Windows.)

It’s a quite significant bummer. I’ve seen exactly the behavior you describe but I have no ideas what to do about it.

hjh

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, thats a bummer. Strange thing that windows haven’t solved that.