Dev meetings schedule

everyone is welcome to join our weekly Skype meetings. even if you don’t contribute to SC, casual feedback on the project is always appreciated.

if you aren’t a member of the Skype group and want to join, please send a private message to me so we can invite you.

i will be using this thread to post scheduled dev meetings. if you plan on attending regularly, hit “watch” to receive notifications.

the next dev meeting will be on Sunday, August 5th, at 18:00 UTC = 11am PDT = 2pm EDT. be there or be square!

the next dev meeting will be on Friday, August 10th, at 23:00 UTC = 4pm PDT = 7pm EDT. sorry about the very late notice…

the next dev meeting will be on Sunday, August 19th, at 23:00 UTC = 4pm PDT = 7pm EDT.

the next dev meeting will be on Sunday, September 9th, at 17:00 UTC = 10am PDT = 12pm CDT.

next dev meeting is Saturday, September 15th at 5pm PDT = 7pm CDT = 8pm EDT.

next dev meeting is Sunday, September 23rd at 7pm EDT = 6pm CDT = 4pm PDT.

we’re back !!!

next dev meeting is Monday, November 12th at 7pm EST = 6pm CST = 4pm PST.

next dev meeting is Sunday, November 18th at 18:00 UTC = 1pm EST = 12pm CST = 10am PST.

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be tomorrow, December 1, at 22.00 UTC = 5pm EST = 2pm PST.

Topics to discuss include 3.10.1, 3.11, and recent issues and pull requests.

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you. Everyone is welcome!

Regards,

Brian