Development Meetings: Schedule

everyone is welcome to join our weekly Skype meetings. even if you don’t contribute to SC, casual feedback on the project is always appreciated.

i will be using this thread to post scheduled dev meetings. if you plan on attending regularly, hit “watch” to receive notifications.

2 Likes

the next dev meeting will be on Sunday, August 5th, at 18:00 UTC = 11am PDT = 2pm EDT. be there or be square!

the next dev meeting will be on Friday, August 10th, at 23:00 UTC = 4pm PDT = 7pm EDT. sorry about the very late notice…

the next dev meeting will be on Sunday, August 19th, at 23:00 UTC = 4pm PDT = 7pm EDT.

the next dev meeting will be on Sunday, September 9th, at 17:00 UTC = 10am PDT = 12pm CDT.

next dev meeting is Saturday, September 15th at 5pm PDT = 7pm CDT = 8pm EDT.

1 Like

next dev meeting is Sunday, September 23rd at 7pm EDT = 6pm CDT = 4pm PDT.

we’re back !!!

next dev meeting is Monday, November 12th at 7pm EST = 6pm CST = 4pm PST.

1 Like

next dev meeting is Sunday, November 18th at 18:00 UTC = 1pm EST = 12pm CST = 10am PST.

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be tomorrow, December 1, at 22.00 UTC = 5pm EST = 2pm PST.

Topics to discuss include 3.10.1, 3.11, and recent issues and pull requests.

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you. Everyone is welcome!

Regards,

Brian

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, January 6, at 18.00 UTC = 1pm Eastern = 10am Pacific.

Topics to discuss include 3.10.1, 3.11, user survey, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SC is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Regards,

Brian

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, January 13, at 6pm UTC = 1pm Eastern = 10am Pacific.

Topics to discuss include 3.10.1 release, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, January 20, at 7pm UTC = 2pm Eastern = 11am Pacific.

Topics to discuss include 3.10.2, 3.11 plans, user survey, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Brian

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, January 27th at 19:00 UTC = 2:00pm Eastern = 1:00pm Central = 11:00am Pacific.

Topics to discuss include the survey released last week, the 3.10.2 release, and the recently discovered sclang memory leak. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,
Nathan

1 Like

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, February 3rd, at 18:00 UTC = 1pm EST = 12:00 noon CST = 10am PST.

Topics to discuss include the 3.10.2 release, the final week of the user survey, Google Summer of Code, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

1 Like

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Saturday, February 23, at 02.00 UTC = 9p Eastern = 6p Pacific.

Topics to discuss include 3.10.3, 3.11, Ableton Link, the user survey, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Brian Heim

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, March 3, at 20.00 UTC = 3p Eastern = 12p Pacific.

Topics to discuss include 3.11, 3.10.3, codebase reformatting, survey results, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Brian H

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, March 31st, at 17:00 UTC = 1:00pm EDT = 12 noon CDT = 10am PDT.

Topics to discuss include code reformatting and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Nathan

Hey all,

We’re back! The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, May 26th, at 17:00 UTC = 1pm Eastern = 10am Pacific.

Topics to discuss include the code reformatting project, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Nathan

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Jun 2, at 17:00 UTC = 1:00pm Eastern = 10:00am Pacific. Sorry for the late notice!

Topics to discuss include the code reformat and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,
Nathan