Dev meetings schedule

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, June 9th, at 17:00 UTC = 1:00pm Eastern = 10:00am Pacific.

Topics to discuss include the upcoming 3.10.3 release and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, June 16th, at 17:00 UTC = 12:00 noon Central = 10:00am Pacific.

Topics to discuss include the upcoming 3.10.3 release, efficiency and responsiveness in code review, and recent discussions on psychological safety. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Regards,
Nathan

Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

https://doodle.com/poll/4y7r7k4phvvp2gr8

Best,
Josh

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, June 23rd, at 17:00 UTC = 1:00pm Eastern = 12:00 noon Central = 10:00am Pacific.

Topics to discuss include the upcoming 3.10.3 release, efficiency and responsiveness in code review, as well as new code review strategies. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Hi all - please note the updated date - bad copy and paste on my part! Meeting is tomorrow, the 23rd.

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, June 30th, at 17:00 UTC = 1pm Eastern = 12pm Central = 10am Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the code review process and the 3.10.3 release. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, July 7, at 18.00 UTC = 2p Eastern = 11a Pacific.

Topics to discuss include recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Brian H

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, July 14th, at 19:00 UTC = 3:00pm Eastern = 12:00 noon Pacific.

Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,
Nathan