Development Meetings: Schedule

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, June 9th, at 17:00 UTC = 1:00pm Eastern = 10:00am Pacific.

Topics to discuss include the upcoming 3.10.3 release and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, June 16th, at 17:00 UTC = 12:00 noon Central = 10:00am Pacific.

Topics to discuss include the upcoming 3.10.3 release, efficiency and responsiveness in code review, and recent discussions on psychological safety. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Regards,
Nathan

Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

https://doodle.com/poll/4y7r7k4phvvp2gr8

Best,
Josh

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, June 23rd, at 17:00 UTC = 1:00pm Eastern = 12:00 noon Central = 10:00am Pacific.

Topics to discuss include the upcoming 3.10.3 release, efficiency and responsiveness in code review, as well as new code review strategies. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Hi all - please note the updated date - bad copy and paste on my part! Meeting is tomorrow, the 23rd.

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, June 30th, at 17:00 UTC = 1pm Eastern = 12pm Central = 10am Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the code review process and the 3.10.3 release. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, July 7, at 18.00 UTC = 2p Eastern = 11a Pacific.

Topics to discuss include recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Brian H

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, July 14th, at 19:00 UTC = 3:00pm Eastern = 12:00 noon Pacific.

Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, July 21st, at 18:00 UTC = 2:00pm Eastern = 11:00am Pacific. The meeting will be no longer than 90 minutes.

Topics to discuss include the 3.10.3 release, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, July 28, at 17:00 UTC = 1:00pm Eastern = 10:00am Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, August 4, at 19:00 UTC = 3:00 pm Eastern = 12:00 noon Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Saturday, August 10, at 22:00 UTC = 6:00pm Eastern = 3:00pm Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, August 18th, at 9PM UTC = 5PM Eastern = 2PM Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the 3.10.3, 3.10.4, and 3.11 releases, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,
Brian

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, August 25, at 9p UTC = 5p Eastern = 2p Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the 3.10.3 release and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Brian

I wonder, does the Skype group retain its members when the person making the announcement changes (as in nathan->VIRTUALDOG), or do we have to resend our IDs privately to Brian? I will assume that it is the same or that the connection can be made on the spot via the persons from the group that we have recently connected with on Skype. Looking forward to today’s meeting.

don’t worry, it’ll be the same group — this announcement process is independent of skype

no dev meeting this week – time for a break after 3.10.3. enjoy the labor day weekend!

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, September 22, at 8:30 PM UTC = 3:30 PM Eastern = 12:30 Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the 3.10.4 release, RFC process, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, September 29th, at 7PM UTC = 3PM Eastern = 12PM Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the 3.10.4 release, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Josh

Hey all,

Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend! Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Regards,

Josh