Development Meetings: Schedule

Oct 27, 2019 -

Hey all, The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Oct 27th, at 5PM UTC = 1PM Eastern = 10AM Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the 3.10.4 release, returning to a regular dev meeting cadence, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Best,

Josh

SUBJECT: sc-dev Meeting Sunday, Nov 3rd

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, November 3rd, at 6PM UTC = 1PM Eastern = 10AM Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long. REMINDER - in the US, this is following the change to standard time.

Topics to discuss include 3.10.4 release, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Regards,

Josh

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, November 10, at 6p UTC = 1p Eastern = 10a Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the 3.10.4 release, the scnvim project, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Brian

This should be 10am pacific. Talk to you all tomorrow!
-Josh

Hey all,
The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Nov 17, at 6pm UTC = 1pm Eastern = 10am Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include TOPICS (… just kidding, we’ll talk about 3.10.4 beta, OS X code-signing radness and other things), and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

UR_NAME (Josh)

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Nov 24, at 6PM UTC = 1PM Eastern = 10AM Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the upcoming 3.10.4 release, 3.11 planning, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Josh

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Dec 8, at 6PM UTC = 1PM Eastern = 10AM Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the upcoming 3.10.4 release, 3.11 planning, recent RFCs, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Brian

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, January 12, at 8p UTC = 3p Eastern = 12p Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the 3.10.4 release, 3.11 release, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Brian

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, January 19, at 18:00 UTC = 1:00pm Eastern = 10:00am Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include planning for the 3.11 release, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be tomorrow, Sunday, January 26, at 18.00 UTC = 1p Eastern = 10a Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include an alpha/beta 3.11 release, communication in the release process, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Brian

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, February 9, at 6p UTC = 1p Eastern = 10a Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the 3.11 beta and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

SUBJECT: sc-dev Meeting March 1st, 2020

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, March 1st, at 4pm UTC = 11am Eastern = 8am Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include 3.11 beta, open PRs, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Josh

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, March 15, at 5p UTC = 1p Eastern = 10a Pacific. Note that many places in the US shifted onto daylight saving time last week! The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the 3.11.0 and 3.11.1 releases, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

SUBJECT: sc-dev Meeting Sunday, Mar 29th 2020

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, March 29th, at 6:00PM UTC = 2PM Eastern = 11AM Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include SC 3.11.1 and (possibly) 3.12 planning, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Josh

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, April 12, at 9p UTC = 5p Eastern = 2p Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the 3.11.1 release and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,
Brian

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, May 8, at 19.00 UTC = 3p Eastern = 12p Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Given the general state of the world, this meeting will be less agenda-driven and more of an open-ended conversation – perhaps some might even call it a jam session – about anything SuperCollider-dev-related. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,
Brian

@VIRTUALDOG I think you meant Sunday, May 10, right?

1 Like

Whoops, that should be Sunday, May 10. Sorry about that!

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, May 24, at 19.00 UTC = 3p Eastern = 12p Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include vcpkg, issue ticket management,the release process, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,
Brian

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, June 28, at 17:00 UTC = 1:00PM Eastern = 10:00AM Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

We will be discussing the much delayed 3.11.1 release (my bad - sorry), recent RFCs and other radness, recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Josh