Development Meetings: Scheduling Polls

we’re back!

Hey all,

Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Regards, Brian

Hey all,

Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

Regards,
Nathan

Yes there are meeting minutes. You can find them here: https://github.com/supercollider/supercollider/wiki/Dev-Team-Meeting-Minutes

Hey all,

Regards,
Brian

Hey all,

Regards,
Brian

Hey all,

Regards,
Brian

Hey all,

Hey all,

Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend! Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Regards,

Josh

Hey all,

Regards,

Josh

Hey all,

Regards,
Brian

Hey all,

Regards,

Josh

Hey all,

This week, we will be finalizing details for 3.10.4, and would like to start lining up our 3.11 release.

Regards,
Josh