Development Meetings: Scheduling Polls

Hey all,

Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Regards,
Josh

HI all - we decided against a meeting this week… stay tuned for next week!
Josh

Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting. Due to the late announcement, only times on Sunday are being considered. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Hey all,

Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Josh

Hey all,

Regards,

Brian

Hey all,

Regards,
Nathan

Hey all,

Since the poll is coming kind of late this week, I’m only giving times for Sunday. That seems to be when the majority of our meetings lately have been held, anyway.

Regards,
Brian

Hey all,

Poll link for this weekend’s meeting:

Hi all,

Apologies for the late notice and lack of choices. I’m just getting back from a business trip and couldn’t put this together faster… so:

Hey all,

Here's a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren't already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I'll add you.

https://doodle.com/poll/mk6qemqvbcmu7q8m

Regards,
Josh

We’ll be discussing the 3.11 beta and upcoming release

Hey all,

Hey all,

Regards,

Josh

Hey all,

Regards,
Brian

1 Like

Hi all,

The sc-dev meeting that would normally take place this weekend is postponed to next weekend. For anyone who like me is feeling troubled and overwhelmed by recent events, please, take care.

Regards,
Brian

Hey all,

We will be discussing the much delayed 3.11.1 release (my bad - sorry), recent RFCs and other radness.

1 Like

Poll for the next meeting (Saturday July 11 or Sunday July 12):

Hey all,

Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting, to take place on Sunday, August 2. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Per consensus at our last meeting, starting this week we will be using meet.jit.si instead of Skype! You won’t need to trade so much of your personal info for these meetings anymore. meet.jit.si is free and encrypted video conferencing platform. The rooms there are ephemeral. I will announce the name of the room where our meeting will take place when the meeting time is announced.

Hey all,

Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting, to take place on Sunday, August 2. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Just as a reminder: since a couple of meetings we are using meet.jit.si instead of Skype! You won’t need to trade so much of your personal info for these meetings anymore. meet.jit.si is free and encrypted video conferencing platform. The rooms there are ephemeral. The name of the room where our meeting will take place will be announced when the meeting time is announced.