Development Meetings: Scheduling Polls

Hey all,
Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting, to take place this weekend Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Just as a reminder: since a couple of meetings we are using meet.jit.si instead of Skype! You won’t need to trade so much of your personal info for these meetings anymore. meet.jit.si is free and encrypted video conferencing platform. The rooms there are ephemeral. The name of the room where our meeting will take place will be announced when the meeting time is announced.

Hey all,
Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting, to take place this weekend. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Meetings are held on Jitsi (meet.jit.si). The name of the room where our meeting will take place will be announced when the meeting time is announced.

Hey all,

Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting, to take place this weekend. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend! https://doodle.com/poll/km6gu2esxigq3ifp

Meetings are held on Jitsi (meet.jit.si). The name of the room where our meeting will take place will be announced when the meeting time is announced.

Hey all,
Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting, to take place this weekend. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Hey all,

Hey all,

Hey all,

Hey all,

1 Like

Hey all,

Question as the voting period on the Doodle calendar already starts tomorrow: Do we already have a decision? Will it be announced here on the scsynth.org forum?
Thanks
Iannis

Hey @Iannis_Zannos – normally the person who makes the poll announces the time later in the week. I haven’t been in touch with @elgiano but it’s possible he’s been busy with other things and forgot. I was thinking of choosing and announcing a time myself but just realized I’m no longer available at the only times that would work on Sunday for you and Marcin, who also responded to the poll. I think it’s probably better if we just postpone this week’s meeting and try again next weekend. Sorry about that, and thanks for pinging this. I think in the future we should try to announce the meeting time by Thursday at the latest, so everyone has time to adjust their schedules. I do want to add though that @elgiano’s been better about this than I am (my bad!).

Hello @VIRTUALDOG . Thank you for answering. I am keen to attend the next meeting(s).

Kudo’s for bringing out the release for Big Sur, by the way.

Iannis

1 Like

Hey everyone! Exactly as Brian said, I forgot. Sorry!!! I have been doing crazy and quite irregular daily rhythms and that messed up my internal calendar quite a bit. Could anyone else pick this duty up until March at least? Especially for this week, I’m not sure what the community wants to do and I don’t have enough bandwidth to figure that out.

Love

no worries! i’m also fine with holding off til March (just started at a new job), although if it’s just a matter of having time to send out an invite and prepare an agenda, i’m happy to do that myself this time.

Hello,

I’d be happy to watch the doodle but I have not been a regular member of the meetings for the past 6 months, and I am not experienced at all in leading the discussion, let alone familiar with the current topics and the koban-style management of issues.
Other than that, I’d personally give my high priority to whatever help may be needed.

Iannis Zannos

Hey, sorry I was not as fast with this as I planned to be, this work week has been very busy for me.

Here is a doodle poll for meeting times on Sunday only. I felt this was more appropriate since it’s already Thursday (evening here). I will make an announcement for the meeting time around 24 hours from now.

Hey all,
here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting, to take place this weekend. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend (and I put an alarm on my calendar to send results by Friday)!

1 Like

Hey – I had something come up in my personal life and won’t be able to make this call. Sorry for the late notice. Hope it goes well.

Hey all, here’s a Doodle poll for the next sc-dev meeting for this weekend. The time will be announced on Friday: Doodle - Make meetings happen.

Dev meetings are held at https://meet.jit.si/SuperColliderDevMeeting. No registration is required to join, and everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend.

Hi all,

Sorry about the late notice. Getting this out on Thursday Night West Coast time, I am guessing a Sunday time may work better:

Here’s a meeting time poll for the next developer meeting. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held at https://meet.jit.si/SuperColliderDevMeeting. No registration is required to join.

Regards,
Josh