Development Meetings: Schedule

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, July 12, at 18.00 UTC = 2p Eastern = 11a Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the 3.11.1 release and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held on Skype. If you aren’t already in the group, please send me your Skype ID privately and I’ll add you.

Regards,
Brian

Hi Brian, I just tried to send you a personal message, but it says I can’t send to you. I’d like to join the dev meetings if possible! My Skype ID is beatleboy07.

Thanks!
Cliff

1 Like

Hey Cliff! Not quite sure why you’re unable to message me, but I’ve just added you to the group!

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, August 2, at 21.00 UTC = 5p Eastern = 2p Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the 3.11.1 release (it’s happening!) and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Unlike previous meetings this meeting will be held on meet.jit.si, at meet.jit.si/SuperColliderDevMeeting. Jitsi is a secure, free, and open source videoconferencing platform, and has a fairly decent privacy policy (better than Skype anyway!). No prior registration is necessary to use it.

Regards,

Brian

Hey all,

I neglected to send out a poll for the meeting time this week, so I am reusing the same time as last week, since that seems to have worked well for people generally. I will try to be better about sending out polls on time in the future, I know I haven’t been the most reliable with that.

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, August 23, at 21.00 UTC = 5p Eastern = 2p Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include the 3.11.1, 3.11.2, 3.12 releases and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

The meeting will be held at meet.jit.si/SuperColliderDevMeeting. Jitsi is a secure, free, and open source videoconferencing platform; no prior registration is necessary to use it.

1 Like

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Sep 6, at 17.00 UTC = 1p Eastern = 10a Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Reminder: like the previous two meetings, this meeting will be held on meet.jit.si, at meet.jit.si/SuperColliderDevMeeting . Jitsi is a secure, free, and open source videoconferencing platform, and has a fairly decent privacy policy (better than Skype anyway!). No prior registration is necessary to use it.

Regards,

Gianluca

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Sep 20 , at 17.00 UTC = 1p Eastern = 10a Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Reminder: like the previous two meetings, this meeting will be held on meet.jit.si, at meet.jit.si/SuperColliderDevMeeting . Jitsi is a secure, free, and open source videoconferencing platform, and has a fairly decent privacy policy (better than Skype anyway!). No prior registration is necessary to use it.

Regards,

Gianluca

1 Like

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Oct 4 , at 15.00 UTC = 11a Eastern = 8a Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Reminder: dev meetings are held on meet.jit.si, at meet.jit.si/SuperColliderDevMeeting . Jitsi is a secure, free, and open source videoconferencing platform, and has a fairly decent privacy policy (better than Skype anyway!). No prior registration is necessary to use it.

Regards,

Gianluca

2 Likes

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Nov 1st , at 17.00 UTC = 12p Eastern (EDT) = 9a Pacific. Double check your time zones as this weekend daylight savings switches in some places! The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Reminder: dev meetings are held on meet.jit.si, at meet.jit.si/SuperColliderDevMeeting. Jitsi is a secure, free, and open source videoconferencing platform, and has a fairly decent privacy policy (better than Skype anyway!). No prior registration is necessary to use it.

Regards,
Brian

Hey all!

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Nov 15th , at 18.00 UTC = 1p Eastern (EDT) = 10a Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long. Check your timezone here

Reminder: dev meetings are held on meet.jit.si, at meet.jit.si/SuperColliderDevMeeting . Jitsi is a secure, free, and open source videoconferencing platform, and has a fairly decent privacy policy (better than Skype anyway!). No prior registration is necessary to use it.

Regards,
Gianluca

Hey all!

The next developer meeting will be on Saturday, Dec 12th , at 18.00 UTC = 1p Eastern (EDT) = 10a Pacific. The meeting will be 90 minutes long. Check your timezone here

Regards,
Gianluca

Hey all!

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Dec 27th , at 16.00 UTC. Check your timezone here . The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Reminder: dev meetings are held on meet.jit.si , at meet.jit.si/SuperColliderDevMeeting . Jitsi is a secure, free, and open source videoconferencing platform, and has a fairly decent privacy policy (better than Skype anyway!). No prior registration is necessary to use it.

Regards,
Gianluca

Hey all!

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Jan 10th , at 18.00 GMT. Check your timezone here. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Reminder: dev meetings are held on meet.jit.si , at meet.jit.si/SuperColliderDevMeeting . Jitsi is a secure, free, and open source videoconferencing platform, and has a fairly decent privacy policy (better than Skype anyway!). No prior registration is necessary to use it.

Regards,
Gianluca

Hey all!

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Jan 24th , at 18.00 GMT. Check your timezone here . The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

2021-01-24T18:00:00Z

Regards,
Gianluca

Hey all!

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, Feb 7th , at 18.00 GMT. Check your timezone here . The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

2021-02-07T18:00:00Z2021-02-07T19:30:00Z

Regards,
Gianluca

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, February 28, at 19.00 UTC. The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

2021-02-07T19:00:00Z2021-02-07T20:30:00Z

We will be discussing plans for the 3.12.0 release. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held at https://meet.jit.si/SuperColliderDevMeeting. No registration is required to join.

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, March 14th, at 8PM UTC (= 4PM US Eastern = 1PM US Pacific). The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include TOPICS (I know - that’s placeholder, but there will be topics as we start to regroup our meetings, likely focusing on the next minor release), and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Dev meetings are held at https://meet.jit.si/SuperColliderDevMeeting. No registration is required to join.

Regards,

Josh

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Saturday, March 27, at 17.00 UTC (= 1PM US Eastern = 10AM US Pacific). The meeting will be 90 minutes long at most.

Topics to discuss include the 3.12.0 release, recent issues, and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,
Brian

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, April 18th, at 4:30 PM UTC (= 12:30 PM US Eastern = 9:30 AM US Pacific). The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include TOPICS, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Josh

Hey all,

The next developer meeting will be on Sunday, May 2nd, at 5:30-7:00 PM UTC (= 1:30-3:00PM US Eastern = 10:30AM-12:00PM US Pacific). The meeting will be 90 minutes long.

Topics to discuss include SuperCollider 3.12’s release, and recent issues and pull requests. Everyone with an interest in improving SuperCollider is welcome to attend!

Regards,

Josh