No Mails from scsynth

Hi, the last mail from scsynth I received is from June 20, posted by James.
Trying this way to post this, also as a test.
Thanks, Michael.

Sorry for double posting - just found Eddi’s posting below.
Michael.

ok, this is the first mail from scsynth I got since 20th of June.
m.

Your email also had a bunch of bounces in the past, and was flagged. We’ve made the bounce settings MUCH less sensitive so hopefully this won’t be a problem anymore - I’ve reset this for you, so you should get emails again (including this one).

Your email also had a bunch of bounces in the past, and was flagged.

ok, thanks for telling. How would I know? From my POV this mailing address seemed to be fine!?

We’ve made the bounce settings MUCH less sensitive so hopefully this won’t be a problem anymore - I’ve reset this for you, so you should get emails again (including this one).

Is there anything I could do on my side?
Thanks again, m.

I’m not sure what you can do on your side? Your host is spam filtering before anything reaches your inbox, so you won’t be able to tell when mails don’t reach you (e.g. they won’t end up in your spam folder). It looks like they’re using https://www.spamcop.net to filter, which is I believe a publicly maintained list. The IP address that was flagged as spam, however, is not in the spamcop list, so I’m not clear exactly why the emails were blocked.

I’ll keep an eye on it now, and let you know if I see it happen again. You might also contact your host to see about their spam policies / settings - if they’re preventing spam from reaching your inbox at all rather than simply flagging it, then you may be at risk to lose other emails also.