It’s actually a ‘real’ UGen, instead of a pseudo UGen.
As far as I understand pseudo UGens are created with other (already compiled) SC UGens.
The Autotune UGen you want to use has a .cpp file that needs to be compiled.
This won’t be too hard, I hope. (I’m on OSX 10.15 by the way, SC 3.11.1)
I think there’s an issue with the supplied CMakeLists.txt, since it has some absolute paths in it. These should be relative, I’ve changed the file to this (without knowing too much of CMakeLists files):
cmake_minimum_required (VERSION 2.8)
set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "-std=c++11 -g -Wall -Wextra -Wconversion")
if(APPLE OR WIN32)
add_library(AutoTune MODULE AutoTune.cpp mayer_fft.c mayer_fft.h)
link_directories(/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/) can also be left out I guess.
You have to download the SC source files from Github and link to them instead of ‘/path/to/sc/’ in the line below, for me this line was
cmake -DSC_PATH=~/Downloads/supercollider ..
So from Terminal I ran:
mkdir build && cd build
cmake -DSC_PATH=/path/to/sc/ ..
I have the UGen compiled now, and it’s not crashing and making … sound. Not sure if it’s the desired effect