SuperCollider 3.10.1 is out! This is a patch release with no breaking changes.
- Fixed an infinite hang in
ServerOptionsproducing eight channels instead of two channels when explicitly setting
- Fixed a build issue on OpenBSD.
/b_fill, which was broken in supernova.
- Fixed incorrect latency compensation in PortAudio driver.
CheckBadValuesUGen incorrectly recognized zero as a bad value on Windows. This has been fixed.
SerialPort.new, which broke in 3.10.
- Fixed lack of
- Fixed incorrect behavior of
0X0is an illegal hexadecimal literal in sclang, but SCIDE and SCDoc highlighted such strings as if they were correct. They have been updated.
- Fixed weird colors in SCIDE when changing from other themes to the “classic” theme.