Add delays, server quits unexpected with error code 0, hard to debug

I was fiddling with adding 8 delay synths from SuperDirt:

The server did exit without a error message, with error code 0. No clue what was going on…

Tried another delay and I got a message about lack of realtime allocation, so I added two lines of the tidal startup file:

numBuffers = 1024 * 256;
memSize = 8192 * 32;

After setting those server options, the first Tidal delay worked fine.

The problem here is that the server quits like everything was fine (error code 0) without any clue given of what’s going wrong. Makes it impossible to debug. I was just lucky to get that error message with that other delay and that I knew about the options in the tidal startup.scd file.