JetBrains Licenses

Hey all,

Earlier this week I applied for an open source software license program with JetBrains on behalf of SuperCollider. I’m happy to share that this request was approved, and we’ve now got access to a handful of one-year, all-products licenses for JetBrains products.

In case you’re not familiar with JetBrains, they make high-quality IDEs and other development tools, including a C++ IDE (CLion) and a C++ extension for Visual Studio (Resharper++). I’d highly recommend checking it out if you plan to do any kind of C++ development for this or other open source projects. I’m currently using CLion with SuperCollider and it’s quite easy to set up.

Please contact me off list if you’d like access!

Regards,
Brian

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we have JetBrains licenses available to developers involved in SuperCollider! There are still a couple left. Message me privately if you’d like access. Priority will be given to regular contributors.

Regards,
Brian

Hi all,

I just renewed these JetBrains all-product (including CLion) licenses for another year! Contact me privately if you’d like access. Priority will be given to active contributors.

Regards,
Brian