Live coding practice

Hello everyone! I wanted to share another (semi-) improvised piece I just uploaded. Feel free to take a look at it. Thanks! J

4 Likes

It’s pretty hep. I dig it

1 Like

Yes, it sounds really nice! I really like listening to your improvisations/compositions. Are you storing/sharing the code anywhere? I would love to take a look at it, even without the various soundfiles you use.

Thanks so much for your comments! I’m not storing the code anywhere yet, Bubo (I’m not sure whether the code is particularly interesting tbh), but I was thinking of uploading a video or two where I talk about solutions I’ve found/seen to specific topics.
Is there anything particular you’d like to see, or is it just general? Jaxa

1 Like

Is there anything particular you’d like to see, or is it just general? Jaxa

I wasn’t thinking about a specific topic, just about the general workflow and solutions you’ve found for live-coding efficiently using SC. It’s always nice to have examples that sound nice and clean when talking about live-coding with SC :slight_smile: .

I was thinking of uploading a video or two where I talk about solutions I’ve found/seen to specific topics

That’s a good idea! This is definitely a nice addition to the other SC-based videos already available on YouTube.