More missing mail

I’ve reported missing messages in mailing list mode previously; it seems to happen fairly often. Here’s a recent example:

I got Alex’s original question, and then his last message: “Thanks, I’ll give it a go.” But the entire discussion in between is missing for me.

I’ve checked my spam folder, etc. I’ve grepped my mail archive. The text from the missing messages seem nowhere to be found. This has never happened to me on other mailing lists I’m subscribed to.

Tom

A message that I posted to the forum two hours ago hasn’t shown up either. A forum reply from another user from one hour ago did.

It looks like there may be something wrong with incoming email right now, looking into it. There are only a few users who posts via email regularly, so thanks for the report - otherwise we simply wouldn’t know. Please let us know if you get a delivery failure response at some point (usually within 24 hours), this might help diagnose.

Dear Scott,
I emailed a reply to French help for Supercollider on June 28th 10:42 UTC+2
which hasn’t showed up on the forum so far while the discussion there is passing by.
Thank you,
Peter

Hello Peter, was your email interested in French support or was it to say something else?

For the moment, the French-speaking users of Supercollider don’t seem to be very numerous here or on the Discord server. So I’m glad to hear from anyone who is interested!

Sincerely