Procedure to appeal flagged posts?

Is there a clear, documented procedure for members to appeal when a post has been flagged for moderation?

I just poked around a bit and I can’t find a forum-usage guidelines page either, at least not quickly.

Asking because a user had just singled me out as a moderator – which looks to me like an attempt to improvise a way – but I don’t think that’s a good precedent to set.

hjh

1 Like

Under “Addressing Grievances” the FAQ containing the CoC says this:
“If you feel you have been falsely or unfairly accused of violating this Code of Conduct, you should notify one of the event or community organizers with a concise description of your grievance. Your grievance will be handled in accordance with our existing governing policies.”

The About page lists Admins, Moderators and info@scsynth.org as contact options. Assuming that info@scsynth.org reaches both Admins and Moderators, perhaps info@scsynth.org can be recommeded in the FAQ/CoC like this:
“If you feel you have been falsely or unfairly accused of violating this Code of Conduct, you should notify one of the event or community organizers via info@scsynth.org with a concise description of your grievance. Your grievance will be handled in accordance with our existing governing policies.”