Sc3-plugins with supernova support on Windows

Is there a build of sc3-plugins for Windows x64 which includes supernova support?

If not, then how do I resolve this error when building:

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
FFTW3F_LIBRARY
    linked by target "PitchDetection" in directory C:/Users/OWNER/git/sc3-plugins/source
    linked by target "PitchDetection_supernova" in directory C:/Users/OWNER/git/sc3-plugins/source
    linked by target "NCAnalysisUGens" in directory C:/Users/OWNER/git/sc3-plugins/source
    linked by target "NCAnalysisUGens_supernova" in directory C:/Users/OWNER/git/sc3-plugins/source

There is currently no release of sc3-plugins with supernova support for Windows, but you can grab a build from recently added GitHub Actions.

As to resolving the build problem, you need to download fftw to C:\Program Files\fftw and create the Visual Studio library (see SC README for details on that). Sorry this isn’t documented, I’ve recently run into this when adding GitHub Actions.
Also, please make sure your repository is up to date. FFTW find script was recently updated to find the fftw library in the Program Files location.

1 Like

Thanks. I was able to get the supernova build from GitHub after I logged in.