Sc3plugins issues installation from terminal

Hi all,

I’m trying to come up with an sh script that automatically installs the SC3Plugins on macOS by downloading the current zip, unzipping it and moving/copying it to the correct location. However, when I unzip the file with the unzip command, I get a whole bunch of hidden files with it with the same names as the .scx plugins, and if I copy that folder to the Extensions it works but not after the sc server tries to load every one of these invisible files and produce an error for it (as they are not actual .scx files apparently). If I remove these files by excluding them in unzip, the server seems to start but never connects (i.e. it stays “yellow”). If I open the .zip using Apple’s Archive Utility however, these invisible files aren’t there. This can be done from my script by calling “open” on it. But then; when I use mv to move the folder to the Extensions, the server doesn’t start again like in the other case. Only if I use cp to copy the folder there the server does boot, although it takes quite a long time to do so. But, it only works if I leave the original folder in place. If I trash it before starting up SC it won’t boot the server again. After having booted the server once with the newly installed SC3Plugins it appears to be no problem anymore to trash the original.

It seems that there is some kind of hidden gatekeeper stuff going on here, right? Does anyone know the proper way to install sc3plugins via script (without building, juist downloading and copying the binaries for the current version to where they should be)?

cheers & thanks,
Wouter