SuperCollider workshop at CCRMA - August 26-30, 2019

Hi all,

In case you or someone you know may be interested: this year’s intensive week-long SuperCollider workshop at CCRMA / Stanford, California will take place August 26-30. More info here: https://ccrma.stanford.edu/workshops/supercollider

The workshop is designed for total beginners even without any programming experience. We usually have a class of 10-20 people from various backgrounds and levels of experience, and it’s amazing how much learning can happen in person in just one week. Every year it’s been a lot of fun to spend a whole week in SuperCollider with a great group of people!

In addition to the usual topics, this year I will try and bring some guests from the Santa Clara Laptop Orchestra (SCLOrk), so we will likely share some of the SuperCollider work we’ve been doing on that front.

Any questions, feel free to email me off list.

Best,

Bruno

Always looks great, however - anyone who reads this - is there any chance of a summer workshop in Europe one of these days?

Oh yes, Europe would be easier :wink:

I would love to come even just to shake hands to the Man who wrote “A Gentle Introduction to SC”.

Thank you for writing it, for writing it so easy and funny to read and, last but not least, for making it available for free.

Honour and Glory to Bruno Ruviaro! :smiley: