SAT 5.12.2020 @ SWGBBO 21:00 UTC+02
Use Chrome and enable Flash - detailed instructions below
SWGBBO is an online event space, utilized once again to bring you an evening of sounds and visuals with an international lineup dedicated to live coded & experimental music & visuals in the virtual world of SWGBBO!
BEN & JERRY (IRN)
CALUM GUNN (DE/UK)
DAVID GRANSTRÖM (SWE)
DANIEL M KARLSSON (SWE)
CAMILLA VATNE BARRAT-DUE (DK)
- Using Chrome, go to http://fak.ovh/ (it is already open to use)
- Click “Register for free” to create your user account. There are no email verification so you can use any address. Click on “TO SWGBBO” button
- Allow Flash. This can be done by clicking on the lock icon next to the address bar in Chrome. Click “site settings”, navigate to Flash and switch it to allow. Alternatively, you can input chrome://settings/content/flash as address which will take you to the setting page.
- You can move the video window from the border dragging it around the window. You can also minimize the window from the top bar.
- You can edit your character’s appearance by clicking on “Me” + “Clothes” in the bottom taskbar. In the same taskbar, click on “Rooms” to see the list of available rooms in the Isolation club. Click on a room’s title to enter…
- Walk around and get to know the rooms and objects in them. You can double click on certain objects to use them. There are also doors and teleports that will transport you to another room with a double click.
- You can DANCE and do other stuff by clicking on your character. You can also edit your character’s appearance from here.
- Talk by typing your message in the box at the bottom of the screen.
- Create your own after party rooms as you please!