Tzopilotl / Music Cookbook / 12. Live coding with proxies

going thru the Tzopilotl / Music Cookbook and was really excited for the Live coding section. Music Cookbook — Tzopilotl

when I run the example I get

→ [Future] : Future<Int>

?-> meaning that is needs a point on a clock to start maybe… but the text makes it seem that once node is set that a sound should play once given…
curious if anyone else is playing with this yet…

I am having a look at this. But in future, it is better to post issues on Github. I don’t want to intrude on scsynth.org as a Tzopilotl development forum.

I understand. Thank you for pointing that out to me

We already kind of host sapf here as well, so if you want we could also provide a sub-forum for tzpl - pining @moderators for this

1 Like

This is fixed in v0.2.5

I just tried and it worked great