I realized that scnvim does not have it’s own thread and it rightly deserves one so here it is!
scnvim is a neovim plugin that integrates SuperCollider into the editor including post window, status line, automatic snippet generation and loads of other handy things.
- Post window is displayed in a regular vim buffer
- Use vim key bindings to navigate/move/copy etc.
- Toggles back if hidden on a SuperCollider error
- Automatic display of method arguments
- Status line widgets
- Display SuperCollider server status in the status line.
- Snippet generator
- Generates snippets for creation methods in SCClassLibrary.
- Can be used with Neovim GUI frontends
- Supports on-demand loading
- Context aware evaluation (like
- Flashy eval flash (configurable)
- Display SuperCollider documentation inside nvim
- Be able to evaluate examples