Users in Germany?

I didn’t check this thread recently. If its for Leipzig, I’m surely up and might help organizing some space, not entirely sure though… prolly need to talk more about what we need/want… should we switch to another platform, like to that discord group or maybe telegram/signal?

I’m in Berlin and definitely interested in organizing meetups. Can try and help to find a space for that :slight_smile:

There used to be the Sonic Code meetup at Spektrum but since Spektrum closed I don’t think they did it anymore.

Hi,
I am also located in Hamburg. Organised a gathering a few years ago. We were four at the time. I guess two moved away.
Yep, would be nice catching up if there’s an interest.
Dominik

Hi, here’s another Hamburg dweller!

But I am quite a novice and trying to learn – so if a gathering would happen, I’d most certainly be the person who asks WAY too many questions (“den leuten ein loch in den bauch fragen”). :smiley:

I think asking questions is more than welcome. I am also far from being an SC expert…

@staxl - I have no idea about Algorave/TOPLAP, might be good to do that in collaboration with people from those forums - I have a feeling the Tidal community in Germany is probably bigger than the SC community, especially in Berlin

I could also always organise space in Weimar quite easily, it’s quite a drive for some people, OTOH it’s pretty central if people from all over Germany wanted to be in the same place :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was out of the game for a while but have been more consistently working on SC again for a few months now. I’m now in based Cologne if people in NRW are keen to meet up - @dietcv @jannoczek @gexahedron @schmolmo - give this a like if you’re keen and I’ll send you all a message.

2 Likes

I’ve got a friend who just moved to Cologne and is learning SuperCollider, I’ll forward them as well.

2 Likes

First meetup next Thursday, here’s a link to direct discussion:

1 Like

First Cologne meetup is tomorrow, 19:30 at Chaos Computer Club. Please remember to wear a mask - it’s a requirement of the house, hope that’s ok for everyone!

1 Like

I’m going to Berlin for a couple of days, I would love to listen to some good computer music or modular stuff.
Do you have any advice?
I hope it’s not too off topic :slight_smile:

Thx :pray:t5:

When will you be here specifically?

The 27th, this Saturday :slight_smile:

CTM is happening: Schedule :: CTM
Probably that sucks up most of the experimental music for the next week.

The Psychic Liberation nights are fantastic, this one is a bit more on the ambient side vs most:

1 Like